Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back to Business...

I just submitted my latest short story - What Renzo Sees Next - to Every Night Erotica for consideration.  It's really good to see how many authors they now have, and how many stories they have in the pipeline.  I just hope I don't have to wait too long for my latest offering to turn up in our readers' Inboxes!

Now I am starting work on the third part of the "Renzo" tales, although I may submit some others I have in mind and progress.  Lots in the pipeline, as well as the major "novels" I am working on.

I call them novels, although they are all mainly based on actual events.  You're always told to "write from what you know", and that's exactly what I'm doing.

I'll keep you all posted!

Ashen

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that you write erotica. I have been told once, or twice that I should have a go at the genre, but I have never had the guts. I look forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete