Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Horny Hump Day - March 16, 2012

Hello there, my dear Horny Humpers! It's that time of the week again, and we all need to have a great Horny Hump Day!!

This week, I've selected three salubrious and wonderfully raunchy sentences from my short story, Kismet, published on Every Night Erotica way back in July last year.  Here we find Farah, hot and horny after an evening at the Kismet night club, indulging in a well-deserved nibble!

*   *   *   *   *   *

She sighed, almost sobbed, with pleasure, as her hand wrapped around his shaft and slowly pulled the skin back, revealing the delicate jewel beneath. She felt him quiver as she ran her tongue around the pulsing glans, tasting the salty tang of lubrication that tightened her throat and made her mouth water. Then – oh, glory – she filled her mouth with its yielding firmness, sucking it and rubbing it gently with her tongue, taking it slowly deeper and deeper with each movement of her head.

*   *   *   *   *   *

I know one lucky couple that's having lots of fun! :)

If you liked that then read the full story here, and please rate my lil tale, and leave a comment, too!  And don't forget to check out the other Horny Hump Day blogposts below!

Until next week, stay HOT and HORNY, y'all!

Ashen


5 comments:

  1. Uncircumcised, what a change of pace. Good for you! I have wondered what happened to all the circumcised guys -- they belong in romances, too. (I suppose I should put my money where my mouth is and write a few myself.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and very sensual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say they're having some fun! I don't think I've ever seen an uncircumcised guy. There would be some interesting research if I were to write about one. LOL Hubs might not approve. :) Great nibble, Ashen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hot six! I agree it's an interesting change of pace to show an uncircumcised male lead in a M/F romance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nicely done selection. very enticing and visual.

    ReplyDelete