Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Horny Hump Day - May 23, 2012

Hello there, y'all!  It's that wonderful time of the week again - Horny Hump Day!!!!

This week - as promised - I am sharing three more sentences from my delicious WIP Jenna and the G-Man.  This little snippet is a little further on in Jenna's initiation into the Divine Secrets of the Lesbian Sisterhood! ;)

*   *   *   *   *   *

Carefully Jenna unwound the glistening folds of moist, dark pink skin enshrouding Sherry’s clit, her mouth watering, her lips trembling, her throat tightening at her first close look at another woman’s yoni.  Entranced, she brought her face closer and closer to her friend’s quivering cunt, taking in the detail of its contours, its colour, its rich, aromatic tang that filled her nose and lungs, driving her desire higher and higher.
“Are you going to stare at that all night, or kiss it better, hmm?” Sherry asked wryly, her voice heavy with passion and need!

*   *   *   *   *   *

Oooooh! Is that smokin' or what? I can feel my own mouth watering!! :)

If you liked my little snippet, please leave a comment below and let me know, And don't forget to check out the other wonderful Horny Hump Day snippets at the links below!

Until next week - take care, y'all, and let's stay Hot and Horny!!!!

Love
Ashen



7 comments:

  1. excellent selection and so wonderfully descriptive. i look forward to your contribution for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pick. I could see and nearly feel the action. The use of words and flow drives you for more. I can't wait to see next week's now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is evocative of fruit somehow. Maybe because it touches on so many of the senses. Makes me want a ripe peach. LOL Good work, Ashen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sexy snippet! It's always nice to just savor a first-time experience before getting down to business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for kissing to make it better. LOL I'm enjoying Jenna's experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is definitely hotter in here than it was a minute ago! Whew! Very sensual nibble--no pun intended. I'm betting she gets down to business! HOT snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well done. I loved the descriptions and the sensations aspect of it. It is very steamy.

    ReplyDelete