Saturday, September 1, 2012

WHAT A RUSH!!!

WHOOOO!

Just recovering from the rush of activity, and now basking in the rush of adrendalin, from getting my first collection of Erotica tales published for Kindle on Amazon Worldwide.
 
 
White's Nights #1 contains a collection of eight tales - 6 shorts from my Every Night Erotica stories collected together for the first time; a stand-alone tale from the "London Memoirs" thread of my Parallel Lives novel, AND a preview chapter from my up-coming novel - Discovering Jenna. Not a bad little haul for only $0.99 - Yes! 99 cents! - at Amazon.com!
 
I have to say, it's both a very exciting AND very frightening experience getting your first work published and out into the hands of the money-paying reader.  I've always gotten a rush from knowing people are reading my stories - but the next question is - will they be willing to pay for them?  I know White's Nights #1 is just a small collection of stories, but it's paving the way, and doing a PR job as it goes, for both of my up-coming works - The Queen of Storms and Discovering Jenna.
 
Of course, since the unbridled success of the 50 Shades series, every erotica author on the planet is praying that their's will be the next viral success, and, while I really believe that that is an improbability for White's Nights #1, I am really hoping that the foundations it lays will bear wonderful fruit for The Queen of Storms, but even more so for Discovering Jenna
 
Getting this far in the game has been an incredibly interesting experience, and I have encountered a lot of new friends along the way, so I feel now is a good time to mention just a few!  First of all, I'd like to thank Jennifer Case and all of the crew at Every Night Erotica, who took my little stories and shared them with the world.  Then I'd like to thank all of the crew of The Erotica Zone group of Facebook - Valerie Maarten, Shiralyn J Lee, Janine Ashbless, Scarlett Knight, Jennifer Labelle, and so on.  There are also the individuals I've met over the last two years - Kristal McKerrington, Jenna Jaxon, Patricia Green, Remittance Girl, Savannah Chase, Robbi Sommers Bryant, Giselle Renard, Rachel Kramer Bussel and Maxim Jakubowski, to name but a few.  I'd like to thank them all for their contributions to my growth as an Erotica writer.
 
Last, but by no means least, I'd like to thank my partners, M and E, who have been by my side, providing inspiration and support, and a few devious plot twists, all the way. I love you, ladies!
 
Now - let's celebrate White's Nights #1, and get the ball rolling in earnest for The Queen of Storms and Discovering Jenna.
 
And, as always, let's stay Hot and Horny out there, y'all!
 
Ashen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment